Wall hangings by RK Design

Like an abstract painting, a little piece of art for your wall. Love these wall hangings that my blogger friend Riikka from Weekday Carnival...

Like an abstract painting, a little piece of art for your wall. Love these wall hangings that my blogger friend Riikka from Weekday Carnival created. See more in her shop.

Comme une peinture abstraite, une petite oeuvre d'art pour votre mur. J'adore ces décorations murales que Riikka ma copine bloggeuse de Weekday Carnival a créées. Voir plus dans son shop.


You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. these are absoulutely beautiful! I was just yesterday looking at wall hangings like this (I don't even know what they are called) and macrame to hang over my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waww vraiment magnifique !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'st vraiment génial, J'adore ces trucs énormément dans la décoration

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates